This 4 in 1 facial includes Microdermabrasion, Dermeluxx H2O Facial better than a Hydrafacial™ with less product waste and more to your skin!, Oxygen Infusion, and Cryotherapy Skin Toning. Microdermabrasion uses a diamond tip wand to gently remove the thicker outer layer of the skin to prep for the Dermeluxx H2O Facial. Dermeluxx H2O Facial vacuum tip sucks up dirt and oil while penetrating serum into the skin for a deeply cleansing and hydrating treatment. Next, Oxygen Infusion will be combined with cosmeceutical products to strengthen and rejuvenate cells. Oxygen is a natural bactericide and kills P. acne bacteria that causes pimples and whiteheads. The last step will include Ice Cold Therapy for toning, tightening, and calming the skin.
This facial combines leading technology in the aesthetics industry to speed up cell turn over which will result in a new and fresh skin. Microscopic injury stimulates the production of collagen making the skin visibly plump and tight. This treatment fades acne scars, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation while evening out tone and texture.
After the treatment the patient can expect the following side effects to last from 24-48 hours:
● Slight edema and erythema
● Temporary dryness
● Sensitivity to heat and sun
● Discontinue the use of retinol, all BHA and AHA’s (salicylic acid, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc.) 5 days prior to treatment.
● Limit sun exposure 5 days prior to treatment.
● No Botox or filler 14 days prior to treatment.
● No waxing, threading, or other forms of hair removal prior to treatment.
● The most important step to having healthy skin is a good skin-care routine. Complimentary at-home procedure guides will be customized to client needs and products will be available for purchase.
● Hydrating products with ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, peptides, antioxidants, etc. are encouraged immediately after treatment.
● Discontinue the use of retinol, BHA’s, AHA’s, or any other exfoliating products 5 days after treatment.
● No use of tanning bed and limit sun exposure 5 days after treatment.
● No excessive working out or sweating 5 days after treatment.
● SPF is always required.
● No filler for 14 days after treatment, Botox is okay.
● No waxing, threading, or other forms of hair removal 5 days after treatment.
● Active rosacea
● Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis
● Herpes Simplex
● Open Lesions
● Skin Tumors
● Use of anticoagulants or Accutane within the last 6 months
● Use of Doctor prescribe retinol within the last 6 months