WHAT TO EXPECT
- It may take multiple treatments to visualize improvements.
- Improved smoothness, texture, luminescence
- Improved mild photo damaged skin-mottle pigmentation
- Comedonal acne
- Improves acne scarring
- Exfoliation is contraindicated for those with active infection of all types, such as herpes simplex virus or flat warts.
- Active acne
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Eczema, dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Vascular lesions
- Oral blood thinner
- Tattoos - not effective
POST EXFOLIATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Use recommended skincare products such as the Avene Extreme Tolerance Kit sold here or cetaphil gentle cleanser.
- Discontinue use of hydroxyl acids and retinoids following your treatment for approximately 3 days.
- Do not use harsh scrubs or abrasive loofahs following your treatment for at least 3 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and wear a sunscreen daily.
- Avoid vigorous activity and hot heat.
- Do not go swimming or put face under water.
- Do not take long hot showers or put face under a hot stream of water.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Avoid surfaces that could irritate your skin i.e. pillows, beards, collared or turtleneck shirts.
- Do not pick or prematurely peel the skin, as this will cause hyper-pigmentation and/or surface scars.
- Return to the office as directed by provider or sooner with any complications.
- If you have any questions or concerns contact our office.