An eyelash lift is a semi-permanent treatment to your natural upper eyelashes that help shape, curl and tint them for 6-8 weeks. Think of an eyelash lift like a push-up bra for your lashes!
The treatment takes about 45 minutes and includes tinting which provides a mascara like look. You can still apply mascara after the first 24 hours but it cannot be waterproof. It is important that you follow the post instructions for the first 24 hours to ensure the curl lasts long. Lashes will stay curled and colored all day long even when wet. Time to ditch that eyelash curler!
Michelle Cavada, our medical esthetician, has been professional trained and provides this amazing service. Please feel free to call with any questions or concerns.
Post Care Instructions:
- Do Not Rub your lashes for 24 hours
- Do Not get your lashes wet for 24 hours
- This includes staying away from hot, steamy showers or even cooking steamy food
- Do Not use harsh based products or oil-based makeup removers Do Not use waterproof mascara
- Do be gentle and use provided brush for combing lashes when needed Do schedule your follow up treatment in 6 weeks